2019 has been a steep learning curve, but all fun.....
Christmas over and the end of my first year in self employment and the most unexpected year to year transition.
My initial 'takeaways' for transition into self employment.
1. The hardest step is deciding to do it, after that, things will fall into place naturally.
2. Support from those around you is invaulable. Friends and family can help you more than you know.
3. Be patient, things will happen but you can not always dictate when.
4. Focus on what you can influence, the rest will follow. I spent too much time fretting about if I would build up business, better to concentrate on what I could influence: doing a good job, customer service and effective marketing.
5. Don't forget to enjoy it! It can be stressful at times but take time out to reflect on how far you've come.
Happy New Year to you all and thank you for all the support.